Can I Get Invisalign if I'm Missing Teeth?

I Have Two Missing Teeth at the Back Will It Still Be Possible to Get Invisalign?

Missing teeth no problem with Invisalign...

+1

You can have missing teeth anywhere in your mouth and still get Invisalign with no problems. If you have a front tooth that is missing we can actually put a fake tooth into the aligner or tray so that you have an instant beautiful smile while you are wearing the aligners..

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign works for Missing Teeth

+1

Yes, you can still have Invisalign with missing teeth in most instances. The case may go more quickly and you can have the missing teeth replaced at the conclusion of the Invisalign treatment.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign works with missing teeth

+1
Hi- It is possible to get invisalign with missing teeth. Many times it is recommended to do invisalign first to move the teeth into the proper position before the implants are placed for the missing teeth. In addition, fake teeth can be added into the invisalign where the teeth are missing.
New York Orthodontist