Unhappy with Lifestyle Lift Results

I Was So Mislead by LSL and Spend my Days Crying over How I Look.  I am 47, slight jowls, tear throughs, fat under the chin. I was given an S lift, when they stated that it would simply be two cuts in front of each ear. The laser resurfacing was painful.I also had Botox in the forhead for lines and angry 11 lines. I look HORRIBLE. I am only 10 days post op, However, one eye brow looks like it belongs to Jack Nicholson, the other brow/upper eyelid drooping. One side of the face looks WAY too pulled, tugging the lip and the chin area. visable lumps everywhere.

Lifestyle Lift results

+2

What you are describng, at least at this point in the healing process is not that uncommon, especially when you have laser resurfacing done at the same time that you had a lift.  A facelift can take up to 2-3 months to completely heal and you are only 10days post-op. It's hard to tell from the picture what the visible lumps are. It could be that they are lipoknots. These sometimes require steroid injection in order to resolve but again, you are early in the healing process and it is difficult to tell from the picture. The only thing that is a little unusual is the brow ptosis that you have following botox. This can be an unfortunate side effect and can take several months to fade and return to normal. I would follow up with your surgeon to make sure that there is nothing that needs immediate attention and, outside of that I would be patient. Good Luck!

YOU CANT EVALUATE YOUR RESULTS WITH A FACELIFT IN 10 DAYS

+1

Be patient. No facelift looks good in 10 days. There is still significant swelling and visible scars. See my attached video and write to me in 3 months then if you have criticisms I can help you.

Web reference: http://youtu.be/zxqy1ZTBXQc?hd=1