Mishap After Blepharoplasty

I had upper and lower bleph just over 3 weeks ago. While vacuuming the stairs I was kneeling on the top stair to do the landing and the attachment slipped away from me resulting in me falling forward and landing on my face on the carpet over to the side of my right eye. I only landed softly as I was already kneeling and there is no pain or bruising apart from the bruising from the op. The outside of my eye looks fine but could I have done any internal damage with such a mishap?

Any kind of trauma after blepharoplasty should be seen by a doctor

+1

Any kind of trauma should be seen by a doctor. You can have trauma to the eye itself. But generally, you would see the problem right away after surgery.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon