Misdiagnosed? Never had an injection in hips but MRI showed it's an injectable granuloma?

I recently had an MRI to determine my pain in my hip and the Dr. Who looked at my scan diagnosed injectable granuloma. I have never had an injection in that area could this be right. He said it didnt appear to have a blood supply which was a good thing. Im wondering what the next step is?

Hip granuloma

+1

The MRI is showing something that needs to have a diagnosis. If it is solitary nodule, then surgical removal and submitting it for pathology may give you an answer.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.