Does Mircodembrasion Work on Your Neck, Lower Arms, and Lower Legs As Well?

aside of your face, in order to better scars, sun damage, and uneven sun tan. I went to my dermatologist today and she suggested i get microdembrasion done, instead of laser treatments to better my few acne scars, sun damage, and uneven sun tan. I forgot to ask her if it also works on you neck, lower arms, and lower legs aside, from your face.

Microdermabrasion to the body

+1

Yes, you can do microdermabrasion to the rest of your body, besides just your face. Frequently the neck and chest are done, but the arms, legs, etc. can also be done. It will be a pretty long treatment though!