How Soon After Buttlift Can You Tell if It is Going to Be Round Enough?

Post Butt Lift Results

+1

Thank you for your question. You need to wait at least 6 months to a year to evaluate the results from either surgery or fat transfer. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

When Are The Results Final after Buttlift?

+1

The results are tend to be stable after about 3 months in most people.  After 6 weeks you will have a fairly good idea about butt shape, but the areas of liposuction are usually still very swollen.  Of course, this depends upon how extensive the operation was.

Final Result

+1

The final buttocks lift result does not come until the swelling is resolved and the fat that is going to take actually takes.  While you may have a good idea at 3-4 months, I would reserve judgement until 6 months.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Results

+1

You should have a good idea of the final cosmetic result by 3-4 months.  Some people do have swelling that lasts longer (up to 6 months).  Your final result won't be certain until about 1 year after your surgery.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Recovery following butt lift.

+1

Thanks for your question.  It typically takes 3-4 months for the majority of the swelling to resolve following this type of surgery.  You should see an immediate improvement but the final results won't be obvious until a few months have gone by for healing to occur.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Final Butt Lift Results---When?

+1

Dear Germainebbl581,

Immeadiately after surgery, the buttocks are swollen which takes a few weeks to resolve.  Usually by three months after surgery, the size and the shape you see is what you will have for your final result.  Certainly your plastic surgeon can better help you determine your timeline for a full recovery and final results.  I hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The final results will take about 3 months. That also would depend on the volume of fat transfered..