Miradry for Severe Bromhidrosis?

I have severe Bromhidrosis and I do not have Hyperhidrosis. I been having this condition since I was 12. So far Secret Clinical Strength deodrant works well for me to cover the odor. Can Miradry cure severe Bromhidrosis and how long will its last?

The Results in Bromhidrosis are Long Lasting

+3

Although the primary purpose of MiraDry is to decrease sweating, many patients with bromhidrosis (excessive odor) are also improved. The results in bromhidrosis, much like with hyperhidrosis) are long lasting.

MiraDry may help reduce underarm odor (bromhidrosis)

+3

miraDry may help reduce underarm odor (bromhidrosis) through the same mechanism by which it reduce sweating. The microwave energy is focused on the area just below the skin where sweat glands reside. Reducing sweating helps reduce odor by eliminating the environment which odor producing bacteria thrive in. The procedure may also destroy apocrine glands which are located in the same area. These are responsible for producing axillary scents and odors as well.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Miradry and bromhidrosis

+2

miraDry is the only device on the market that helps to eliminate odor related to sweat, which is also known as bromhidrosis.  The miraDry procedure utilizes microwave technology to selectively target and eliminate sweat glands in the armpits by focusing electromagnetic waves at a specific level in the body where sweat glands are located.  MiraDry is able to eliminate both eccrine (normal sweat) apocrine ("smelly" sweat) glands.  MiraDry is the only FDA-approved procedure that offers long-lasting results and the only device that has been shown to treat "smelly" sweat.  Studies demonstrate that results last up to 2 years and are likely permanent as sweat glands do not regenerate.  

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/miradry.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Use Secret Clinical If It Works !

+1

If Secret Clinical works for you, then I would recommend that you use it. You don't need to get the miraDry procedure.

Buffalo General Surgeon

Miradry is effective for sweat and bad odor

+1

my patients reports to me that both the sweating and the bad odor is decreased after the miradry procedure.  The results are potentially long lasting to permanent for both conditions.