I am wanting Miradry possibly to not have to wear deodorant anymore for health reasons. How Much Does Miradry Cost?

I am wanting Miradry possibly to not have to wear deodorant anymore for health reasons. How much does it typically run?

Cost of MiraDry

Two treatments are requires for 86% reduction in sweat.  The first treatment is $2,000 and the second is $1,000.  If you pay for both appointments upfront the cost is $2,900.  We require patients to be seen for an $85 consultation prior to scheduling the procedure.

San Francisco Dermatologist

Miradry in Los Angeles

I have co-authored a book on Miradry and my office is a regional referral center for hyperhidrosis. I would consider Miradry an excellent procedure with outstanding longterm results. In my opinion, it should be performed by an expert in the field. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

$1950 for first treatment. Half for second treatment.

Although miraDry is getting a lot of attention recently, it has actually been around for a while. It has been extensively studied and there is no cancer association. The FDA has cleared it for safe use as well. The microwave energy only penetrates 4-5mm in depth and heats up and destroys the sweat and odor glands. The energy does not reach lymph nodes or deeper structures and it in non-ionizing radiation (the safe kind, like radiowaves). I have had the procedure done myself and it has truly been a gift. One and done for 80% of people! In the long term, much more cost-effective than Botox which has to be repeated every 3-6 months. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

In Australia about $3000 USD to 3300 USD

MiraDry is super new to Australia, as we just got it approved via the TGA. As per usual we are the last country in the world to get medical approvals. 
Sweat Free is running a winter promotion of 3200 AUD for two treatments. Treatments are done 3 months apart, and conducted in our suites in Brisbane. 

Unfortunately, unlike Botox injections, MiraDry is not subsidised by the Australian Government. (Just in case any Aussies reading this- BOTOX is covered under Medicare for excessive underarm sweating). 

Dr Davin Lim
Cosmetic and Laser Dermatologist

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

MiraDry Cost

Hello and thank you for your question! We are using the newest protocols in our office, with a level 5 treatment. With these settings, one treatment is expected for most patients. Our cost for this is $1995 for that first treatment. If it is determined, after 3 months, that a patient would like or needs a second treatment, it is $1000. This would be depended on the individual, the amount of sweating or odor the patient started with etc. Also, miraDry just received a new indication for color blind hair removal of 70%! It will help with excess hair of all colors, in addition to resolution of sweat and odor! Please call our office for a complementary consultation with our Nurse Practitioner, Jennifer Tinelli. Thank you!

Grant Stevens, MD

Cost of Miradry

We charge $2,000 for the MiraDry treatments. This includes two treatments spaced three months apart, to ensure maximum effect. 

Peter Lee, MD, FACS

Cost of MiraDry

In our practice we charge $2,000 for the first treatment and $1,000 for the second.  In our experience, many people achieve results they are happy with in one treatment alone. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist

The cost will be lees if it is a package deal

Miradry is an amazing procedure that reduced hyperhydrosi pernamently in most patients. Cost will be less if you sign up for a recommended 2 procedures

Cost of miraDry

The cost of the procedure is $3000.  This includes two treatments, spaced three months apart.  As important as the cost, is going to a place where you feel comfortable with the providers.   In our practice, we offer the whole gamut of treatment options, from medical treatment to botox to miraDry to surgical treatment.  We reserve surgical treatment for those few patients that don't respond to miraDry.

Pricing of miraDry

We are one of the first practices in the New York and New Jersey metropolitan area to offer miraDry and have some of the lowest rates in the country for the procedure.  Our cosmetic dermatologists are highly trained in performing the procedure and can perform the procedure in any of our eleven NY and NJ offices. We typically recommend two miraDry treatments spaced three months apart.  For more information regarding the cost of the procedure please call  one of our offices.  

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon