Miradry and Tricep Pain?

I had miradry done about a month and a half ago and 4 days ago I woke up with pain in my right tricep. It's tender to the touch and when I bend my arm all the way and rotate my arm towards my back it hurts in the middle of the tricep. I don't heavily work out or anything that could normally cause tricep pain. Could this be a result of miradry? I did have swelling in my bicep/tricep area for about a week after miradry.

Muscular pain after mirAdry treatment for hyperhidrosis

+1
bicep or tricep tenderness after miraDry treatment for hyperhidrosis is not uncommon.  It tends to happen more in patients who are very thin.  It is very important that you follow up with your physician and be evaluated.  This likely will pass.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

MiraDry should not cause triceps pain

+1

miraDry should not cause pain in the triceps area and is not likely to be related to the procedure. However, since you developed this pain in the triceps area after your procedure, you should be evaluated by the doctor who did the miraDry procedure.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Pain with Miradry - Los Angeles

+1

Its unlikely that the Miradry could cause pain but it is important to always follow up with your surgeon if you are having any issues. Miradry is generally very safe with longlasting results. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angele

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Unlikely but if problem persist see your doc

+1

It is possible that you may still have a pain from miraDry procedure, but most likely it is not related to your treatment. Typically all side effects are only temporary and will resolve within three weeks or less and usually not involve triceps area. But, best if you check with the doctor who performed the procedure.

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD