Minor Rhinoplasty Cost

I was wondering how much it would cost for a minor rhinoplasty, assuming filing of a small hump on the bridge of the nose. Nothing too major, just a small hump on the bridge of the nose. What's the minimum amount this may cost, and what's a logical price range? These prices are for a Canadian citizen living in Ontario.

What is the cost of a minor nose job

+2

In Southern California, the cost of a minor nose job (cost of rhinoplasty) generally runs from about $5000 to $7000, depending on the exact procedure to be performed. Where the surgery is completed is also a major factor. If the nose job must be done in a hospital instead of an outpatient surgery center, the cost will be higher. It also includes the cost of anesthesiologist. And finally, the main factor influencing the prices of nose job is the surgeon fee, and this depends on his/her training and the experience. A good nose job requires a specialist and skilled surgeon; the cost will rise in line with the surgeon’s experience. The cost of a nose job should never be the only deciding factor in choosing a facial plastic surgeon. You want to take into account whether you feel comfortable with the surgeon, as well as the doctor's experience and other qualifications. Always choose a board certified surgeon with experience in nose job. Make sure to look at before and after pictures to get a feel for the results the doctor has previously produced for other patients.

Web reference: http://www.galleryofcosmeticsurgery.com/face-procudures/rhinoplasty.html

Minor Rhinoplasty Fees

+1

While rhinoplasty fees vary considerably from area to area, the fees will start at $2500 and go up from there depending on the complexity of the case.

Newport Beach Rhinoplasty costs vs. Ontario, Canada

+1
The typical cost for Rhinoplasty in Newport Beach varies from $4500.00 to $8000.00 depending on the extent of the work. If you are simply looking for a dorsal hump reduction I this would probably fall under the lower side of these figures. I would recommend Dr. Thomas Bell in Toronto. I have seen several of his patients and have visited their for medical conventions and reviewed some of his rhinoplasty results which I found aesthetically pleasing. I hope this finds you well and warm in Canada. Best regards! Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Cost of minor rhinoplasty

+1

The average cost of a rhinoplasty is approximately $6000. This includes filing the hump. On many occasions if a big enough hump needs to be filed down then narrowing of the nasal bones will need to be performed and this is called an osteotomy. The osteotomies will then require a cast on the bridge of the nose.  

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

It depends on how much improvement you would like. I just did a girl who only wanted improvement of her tip area. This was much less,espcially with our discounted pricing then a full rhinoplasty. Watch my videos.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Cost for Bump Removal

+1

Hi Toronto8389,

Rhinoplasty is not one operation, but rather many potential procedures to improve the appearance and function of the face and nose. The cost of plastic surgery varies greatly, but it's usually similar for plastic surgeons in your area. Portions of plastic surgery may also be covered by your insurance provider. The cost of cosmetic surgery involves several charges for the entire service. The total fees may also include cost of surgical supplies, laboratory tests, anesthesia, and hospital operating room charges, in addition to the surgeon's fee for performing the cosmetic surgery.

Plastic surgery cost depends on several factors, but largely dependent on the following:

Region - Beverly Hills rhinoplasty more expensive than rural Midwest

Complexity - Full rhinoplasty treating many parts of the nose and requiring anesthesia is more expensive than simple procedures isolated to specific areas which may be performed with local anesthesia

Revision surgery - Revision plastic surgery is generally more expensive than primary surgery

Surgeon - Some plastic surgeons charge significantly more or less than their peers 

Web reference: http://www.potomacplasticsurgery.com/facial-plastic-surgery/rhinoplasty.cfm

Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Minor Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

In Miami range of fees from $4800 to $8800. Hope that helps. What you describe is NOT a minor rhinoplasty. So see in person 3 boarded surgeons in your area. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. BLinski

Cost of hump only rhinoplasty

+1

Prices for a hump only rhinoplasty may range from $2500 up to $8000 depending on several different criteria.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

The cost of a rhinoplasty varies for each region of the country and I am sure the same in Canada.  A "minor" rhinoplasty like you mention is still a rhinoplasty. In NY that may vary from $4000-$15000 depending upon who you go see.

Rhinoplasty in Ontario

+1

I would recommend Dr. David A F Ellis or Peter Adamson in your area. They are both internationally renowned board certified facial plastic surgeons who have a lot of expertise in rhinoplasty procedures. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon