Can Minor Nausal Trauma Cause the Nose to Be Wider on the Bridge and Make a Hump Worse? (photo)

I hit my nose (frontally) around two weeks ago, I never thought it could be broken, so I only went to the doctor after the swelling disappeared and I could see that my nose did not look exactly the same. I was told that there was no crepitation and aquick clinical examination revealed everything seemed fine. But I still see my nose different, the bridge looks really wid and the hump I had before looks much wordse. What are the probabilities that it would stay like that?

Can Minor Nausal Trauma Cause the Nose to Be Wider on the Bridge and Make a Hump Worse?

The swelling may take several weeks to months to completely resolve.