Will I Get Any Upper Pole Volume? (photo)

1 wk pst op very happy overall. I had mod profile silicone 440cc implats. was a 36 AA (basically skin and nipple). worried that I didnt go big enough, although Dr. said I wouldnt have been able to go much bigger with the lack of my own tissue and thin skin from breastfeeding. I am hoping I will be able to get some nice cleavage! Is that going to be possible with the implants my Dr. and I chose? I have great lower pole volume kind of worried they will bottom out. look normal for one week post op?

Will I Get Any Upper Pole Volume?

+2

Appears as a very very nice early result! Allow 3 months of healing before being concerned about upper pole volume! 

One week post breast augmentation results

+2

You appear to be healing very well one week after breast augmentation.  Good luck with your recovery process.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Echo Excellent Result

+2

Thank you for your photos.  I think you look very good for one week out of surgery.  Try not to worry.  Looks like all is well.

Dr ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Excellent Result

+2

Be patient and allow the selling to subside and the implants to settle.  Your early result looks perfect!!!  The implants you choose are large given your original breast size and should give you beautiful cleavage and upper pole fullness.  Follow your physicians advice and you should have an excellent result.  Ultimately, if you want even more upper pole fullness and cleavage, Victoria's Secret will be the way to go...be happy!

Eric Sadeh, MD

Will I Get Any Upper Pole Volume?

+2

First things first.  With the understanding that we don't have pre-op photos to compare, it looks like you have an excellent result at this point.  So congrats on that.  The specifics of exactly what you will look like at one month, three months, a year, etc are impossible to predict.  But you can't do much better at one week that what you look like right now, so that, if nothing else, should be tremendously reassuring.  Congrats to you and your surgeon.

I hope that this helps,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Will I Get Any Upper Pole Volume?

+2

Hello, well done for going through with the surgery.  You are in the early post operative period and things will change slowly over the next couple of months as the implants settle in.  You should get more cleavage as the implants settle in.

All the best.

Stephen Salerno

Stephen Salerno, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Need more time to judge your final result

+2

You are early in the post operative period and you can expect that the muscle is flattening the implant.  Give it time before you judge the result. 

Great results after a breast augmentation

+2
Your picture shows you are healing well and you had a well done breast augmentation.  Your implants are sitting exactly where they are supposed to be.  Be patient and wait for things to settle down.  Understand that there are limitations to any procedure and your plastic surgeon had to work with your body.  Your results will not be identical to someone else who has a different ribcage/breast shape and size.  
Bottom line, you look great for one week after the surgery.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

1 week after surgery is early in healing process

+2

Congratulations on your surgery. Things look great for 1 week post op. it's too early to make a final decision about size and worrying will only drive you crazy. The good news is that if a 440cc is all that would fit during primary aug and 3-6 months from now you want to go bigger or use a high profile for more superior pole fullness that's a straightforward surgery. Going too big initially can quickly become a disaster so you and your surgeon have done everything perfectly and you will ultimately achieve your goals safely and predictably

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Breast shape one week after surgery

+2

Your breast augmentation looks great.  Congratulations!  The bottom will fill out and the upper tightness will improve over time.  You will want to perform regular stretching exercises to improve cleavage. 

Gregory Diehl, MD, FACS
Long Island Plastic Surgeon