Will They Stay This Big? Deflated AA Had 440cc.

Im 29, 5' 7" 150lbs. 3 children, breastfed. I was a deflated 36aa and had 440 cc of silicone gel or gummy bear implants 4 days ago and the size they are right now is great but im scared they will get smaller... they obviously havent dropped or fluffed yet. Im just hoping they will stay close to this size or get bigger! Any feedback or reassurance would be great! I know i need to wait at least 6 months to know for sure but any input from others my preop size would be great!

Breast Augmentation size...

+1

Thank you for the questions.  It sounds like you are happy with the size that you are at this time.  You are only 4 days out and it is too soon to determine the exact appearance so early post op.  The implants them self will not get smaller.   As soon as the swelling has gone down and the implants have settled into place you will be able to determine the size.  Give it at least  3-4 months.  Best of Luck!

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation size

+1

I am glad that you are happy with your overall size so early.. They will change a bit with time as the swelling goes down.  Give it 3-4 months minimum. 

+1

I have never really felt that implants caused a lot a swelling. The size at the end of surgery usually looked the same to me at the one week visit, except for the often present high riding implant in which the fluid is displaced to the upper pole, and altering the appearance, but not the actual size. All the best. 

Will They Stay This Big? Deflated AA Had 440cc

+1

You state that you had your surgery 4 days ago, so you likely still have swelling, so it is difficult to say if you will get any smaller.  If the swelling is significant, you can notice a significant size change as the swelling dissipates (smaller).  If the swelling is minimal, then the change will be minimal.  Often times as the implants settle, especially if they are behind the muscle, as the muscle relaxes and stretches, the size can appear slightly larger, so this can then counter the amount of difference in swelling thus making your breasts appear about the same as they do now.  Time will tell!  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants don't decrease in size over time.

+1

Your breast implants will get no smaller over time. However the volume distribution may change good as the swelling goes down. Most women there please immediately after surgery a year afterwards wish they'd gone a bit bigger.