What procedure could I get to reduce the size of my forehead and where could I get it done?

I have a naturally high hairline that looks disproportionate to the rest of my face. I want to have my hairline lowered and my brows raised.

Hairline lowering and facial feminization. .

+1
Hairline lowering and facial feminization. If the scalp is mobile it is a simple operation done with an Irregular Trichophytic Incision. If the scalp is tight I use a tissue expander. 

Forehead reduction

+1
In order to do a forehead reduction,. an incision is made at the hairline and the scalp is undermined and brought forward.

HIgh forehead

+1
You can have a forehead shortening surgery to improve the appearance of your forehead.  This is usually done with an incision at the hairline.  Dissection is done over the top of the head, to free up the skin there.  The skin on top is then advanced and some of the high forehead skin is excised.  This will advance the hairline and shorten the forehead.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon