What procedure would fix my uneven eyes? (Photo)

I'm a female, and I've had a stye in my top, right eyelid that went away, and I'm curious to know if that's why that eyelid seems bigger, or if it's my left eye that might be ptotic or if the issue is how deep the eyeball is, and what procedure would be needed to correct my eyes so my face looks more symmetrical. Thank you in advance.

What procedure would fix my uneven eyes?

+1
Thank you for the question!  To answer with greater accuracy, a physical exam is needed.  It appears from your photo that your brow has slightly greater ptosis on the left.  This is affecting the way your eyelid looks.  This is can be corrected if desired.  Best of luck.

--Dr. Mussman

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon