Minneapolis or Arizona Nose Rasping Procedure/Doctor? What is the price and soonest to get the procedure done?

All I need is my nose rasped down from a non-displaced nasal fracture that has left a small bump/callus on the left side of my nose. If I could have someone in Minneapolis contact me about pricing for such a procedure (I already seen an ENT and all that he said was needed was a nose rasping/filing) as my nose is 'perfect' in my eyes otherwise. I want to know price and the soonest I can get in for the procedure. I want to do closed approach with local anesthesia/sedation.

There are great plastic surgeons in both Arizona and Minneapolis

+1

Thank you for the question.  There are great plastic surgeons in both Arizona and Minneapolis for you to choose from.  I think a "closed" approach for dorsal rasping is the way to go if that is all that needs to be done.  This can be done under local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia.  Recovery should be fairly quick.  One consideration is to ask your plastic surgeon if they can use a scope to evaluate the area after rasping is done.  This will further reduce the chance that pieces of bone or cartilage are not left behind.

Dr. Remus Repta