With no malocclusion or a recessed chin, are implants or fillers preferred over jaw surgery for getting stronger jaw angles?

I am male in my thirties who's had a large chin implant (flowers) to compensate for an underdeveloped jaw and chin. However, orthodontic treatment corrected my malocclusion about a decade ago. If I am satisfied with the chin implant and not interested for the most part in removing this, are the more appropriate options to explore relegated to mandibular angle implants or fillers to achieve stronger jaw angles?

Chin implant vs fillers for jaw bone an chin correction

+1
Thanks for your question.
The chin implant can be used and it can improve anatomy if combined with other implants when needed.
Filler has been used in our office for chin augmentation if there is no desire for surgery.
Best wishes

+1
I like to use Radiesse for the mandibular angle.  It is a quick, easy procedure which gives a great result for angularity in the jawline for men.

Implants For Stronger Jaw Angles

+1
Implants are the only effective option for stronger jaw angles. Injectable fillers can not approximate that look and they are only temporary as well. The key choice in jaw angle implants is to determine whether horizontal only or vertical combined with horizontal style designs are needed for your posterior jawline deficiency.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Angle Ramal implants

+1
If you are pleased with both the bite and the chin, you can definitely have Ramal/ jawline implants to balance the face. Various materials are available so discuss with the surgeon, this overall approach is a masking approach for the smaller jaw.

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon