Minimizing Internal Scar Tissue After Surgery?

Hi, about a month ago I had a DRUJ surgery done on my left wrist. Between the time the injury took place and the surgery is about 8 weeks due to being over seas at the time and conflicting doctors opinions. Within 2 weeks of being home I had surgery. Since the surgery I've noticed that it is difficult to pronate my wrist. I believe this is in part due to the amount of internal scar tissue is there exercises or treatments I can do to help minimize this issue?

Hand therapy for internal scarring after hand surgery - Los Angeles

+1
Occupational and hand therapy are important components of hand surgery. I would recommend early intervention by an occupational therapist to improve overall function of the wrist.