What Can I Do to Minimize Loose Skin After Fat Transfer/ Brazillian Butt Lift?

I am planning to do a BBL within the next year or less. I am wondering if there is anything I can do now to reduce loose skin on my abdomen after the fat has been removed. I am 31 with one child, 5'9" and currently 175lb with a goal of 160 for surgery which is 10-15 lbs above my ideal. I have a lot of stretch marks from my pregnancy and am concerned that without all the fat filling it out i will end up with a "raisin belly". I also plan to have more kids so a tummy tuck isn't an option. Thanks!

Loose skin

+1

The only way to treat loose skin well is with surgical excision especially if you have a lot of stretch marks.