What Can Be Done to Minimize a Bulbous Nose ?

I am unhappy with my nose. I feel it is too big in the tip and nostril areas, but would highly prefer not to have anything implanted in the bridge. Would I be able to get good results without an implant?

Rhinoplasty Information- Narrowing the tip of the nose

+1

It is relatively easy to correct a bulbous nose, or narrow the tip of the nose.  It is a matter of repositioning, reshaping and/or removing the cartilage that lies underneath the skin of the nose that will give your nose a nicely defined new shape.  It should only take approximately 1 hour to perform the procedure and recovery is typically only about 1 week consisting of minimal bruising and swelling.