What Can Be Done to Minimise Scar Appearance of an Upper Lip Reduction?

Can Lasers be use? If not what are the options? The scar is slightly indented along the incision and shows a little during repose. The upper lip also feels stiff and has some lumpiness along the incision site. Do i massage the area to loosen the tension? The scar is between the dry n wet area of the lips. Please advice.

Fraxel re:store is FDA-approved for Surgical Scars

+1

Consider Fraxel re:store treatments to surgical scars. I use the Fraxel re:store to improve healing of my facelift and other incisions to optimize the result. Fraxel re:store is an erbium:glass laser which helps to remodel the scar. Earlier treatment may repsond easier.

Web reference: http://facialplasticsurgery.com

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon