Minimally Invasive to Fix Loose Neck Skin?

Hi! I had a lower Facelift about 8 years ago. I have been very happy except for my neck. I have loose skin, muscles all fine. It's just the loose skin that bothers me. Is there a minimally invasive procedure to tighten this up? Thanks.

Tightening neck skin

+1

Without pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice. However, a lower facelift is likley your best options. Alternatively, laser liposuction may help improve your neck line. However, this is dependent on the amount of fat still in your neck and the degree of neck laxity. Good luck with your procedure.