What Minimal Work Can I Have Done for my Jowels, Marionette Lines, Neck and Eye Bags? (photo)

I want to tighten my jawline(age),slim my neck/chin(heredity) and minimize the recent onset of marionette lines.I have also had bags/circles under my eyes but am too fearful about eye procedures. I am 41 years old, 5'5 and weigh 145.I'm looking for the least invasive procedures b/c of fears:being put under,looking overdone and extended recovery time. Also,spouse thinks PS is crazy but would be supportive if I had it. He and I would not be happy if I looked too different(windswept/over-injected).

Addressing jowls, marionette lines, neck and eye bags

+1

Jowls, marionette lines, the aging neck, and jaw line are treated with a lower face neck lift.  In experienced hands the windswept look does not happen.  The goal of lower eyelid surgery is to remove fat pads that create puffiness and bags underneath the eyes.  The bags are removed through a transconjunctival approach.  These types of surgeries are done under general anesthesia in our Medicare certified surgery center with a board certified physician anesthesiologist.