Minimal Loose Abdominal Skin What's the Best Treatment?

what options may be available for someone with minimal loose abdominal skin. I was over weight as a teen and am now 110 and 5'3 the loose akin is minor but it bothers me I've tried exercising intensely, one thermage treatment and several refirme treatments with no improvement. I know it's hard to give me an answer without the visual and I don't mind having an abdominoplasty but I have been told there may nt be enough skin for that I dont plan to have children what's the best solution?

Improving Laxity of The Stomach with GentleYag

+2

There aren't any perfect treatments for what you are describing; however, we have had success in our practice with the GentleYag.  It is a very good laser for skin tightening when done at the right settings. Our patients who have undergone a series of treatments (4 to 6) to the stomach have been pleased with the results.  It is not a one and done treatment, but requires several as I previously mentioned. It is also not ideal for the individuals with too much laxity, but for the more fit person with minimal loose skin (as you described).  Click on the link below to learn more about the GentleYag for skin tightening. 

A loose shirt

+1

Surgery tightens skin -- which then relaxes. You can't always get what you want with plastic surgery.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD