Having Minimal Incision Arm Lift - Post Op? What Are the Next Days/Wks After Surgery?

Axillary Incision Arm Lift

+1

Axillary incision arm lift works for very few people, and I find myself either doing an extended arm lift or liposuction depending upon skin characteristics.

Arm Lift

+1

Every body is attracted to the word "minimal surgery". this is being used so liberally to attract patients by good plastic surgeon and by branded procedures and by wannabe plastic surgeons.

Arm lift and the different variations of the procedures is designed to deal with the problem of overhanging skin of the arms. Some simple procedures can give you minimal improvement and minimal down time, others require significant procedure and atleast one to two weeks of recovery.

Without atleast a picture it is difficult to give you an opinion

Having Minimal Incision Arm Lift - Post Op?

+1

You would do best reading some of the posted stories on this site from patients describing their courses.

I am not sure what you mean by minimum incision--axillary incision or "short" longitudinal incision, but the amount of discomfort is modest compared with a full arm lift. Typically, it is not too bad at rest, but moving the arms will cause some symptoms, all of which gradually resolve at a pace which is unique to each patient.

Your surgeon who knows what precisely is planned would be your best resource for this question.

Thanks, and best wishes.