I Had a Mini Tummy Tuck About 7 Years Ago, What Options Do I Have for a Revision? (photo)

I had a mini tummy tuck about 7 years ago. the skin of the lower abs are tight, but above my belly button is a little loose. I run and work out 3 x a week. Have very little fat above my navel. I just dont like the look of the skin above my navel. Is there a procedure that would be effective at tightening/firming the skin that is minimally invasive as opposed to a tt revision or full tt after mini?

Opions after mini TT

+1

Try Smart Lipo Triplex unit on 1064/1440 blend 3 to help tighten skin above umbilicus. Amount of energy needed would approach 40,000 joules. Regards 

A mini tummy tuck will leave you with laxity above the belly button

+1

A mini tummy tuck tightens the skin between the belly button and pubic bone, so it is not unusual to be left with some laxity above the belly button.  From your pictures it appears you are pretty fit.  The only procedure that could help with the lax skin is liposuction that will create scarring under the skin and tighten it up.  However this is risky as it can leave skin irregularities (lumps and bumps) that are less desirable than what you have now.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC

Martin Jugenburg, MD