Mini, Standard, or Extended Tummy Tuck For Me? (photo)

I'm a 36 years old, 5'4, 146lbs, mother of two children (10 years and 13 month). Active person who goes to cardio boxing 3-4 times/week and yoga 2-3 times/week. Training so much, without seeing improvement in the abdominal area. It's a disappointment in some level. So I was wondering which tummy tuck could tight and repair the umbilical hernia too? I decide to drop 15-20 lbs of extra baby fat to be an healthy range then seek for plastic surgeon experience in all skin type and hernia repair.

What Type of Tummy Tuck Is Right For Me

+3

Your hernia repair can be done at the same time as the abdominoplasty no matter what type of tummy tuck you and your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon choose. 

Which one of the three types of tummy tucks would be appropriate for you requires an in person evaluation by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon experienced in abdominoplasties.  Having said that, you sure look like a standard abdominoplasty to me.  Mini tummy tucks rarely work after multiple pregnancies, and you don't have enough skin hanging down to make me think you would be a good candidate for an extended tummy tuck. 

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon