Mini Tummy Tuck or Full Tummy Tuck to Remove Loose Skin

I am 25 years old and have had 2 kids, i ended up with stretch marks on my lower abdomen. I also had my tubes tied so i have a scar from that also on my lower abdomen, would a mini tummy tuck work better to remove the loose skin?

Tummy tuck vs mini-tummy tuck

Whether a mini-tummy tuck or full tummy tuck makes sense depends on two things: the amount of looseness in the skin above the belly button and the position of the belly button itself.  If therer really isn't much looseness above the belly button and/or the belly button is high, a mini-tummy tuck is probably a good idea.  In your case, while it's hard to tell fromathe photo how much looseness is above the belly button and where exactly the belly button is, my guess is that you'd most benefit from a mini-tuck with some liposuction.  Your best bet is to check in with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Reston Plastic Surgeon