Had a Mini Tummy Tuck Done April 23rd I Now Cant See my Belly Button and Its Closed Cuz the Skin is Covering It is This Normal?

I Had a Mini Tummy Tuck Done April 23rd I Now Cant See my Belly Button and Its Closed Cuz the Skin is Covering It is This Normal

Can't See my Belly Button

+1

This may be from swelling, but with a mini-TT the lower abdominal skin is pulled down and can cause downward traction on the navel, with "hooding" of skin over the top. It is one of the trade-offs. DIscuss with your surgeon what bothers you and your options.

Thanks and best wishes.

Tummy

+1
To be able to give you accurate advise posting a picture would be very helpful. Your only a month out you are still very swollen. I would see your surgeon and address your concern.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS