Got Mini TT Three Weeks Ago. Should I Go Back for Top As Well? (Photos)

I got a mini TT, lipo of hips, BA/BL 3 weeks ago (5/17). At my consult my PS said that although I had two large children naturally, I had no real muscle laxity at top. He said I could likely get away with just the lipo of my abdomen, but I'd likely have excess skin. He also said I could do full TT, but thought that it would be overkill. I chose the mini TT. Now I wish I would have done more. Can I do something to correct it or is this related to still having some swelling?

Got Mini TT Three Weeks Ago. Should I Go Back for Top As Well?

+1

This looks like a nice outcome. I would not encourage more surgery. Some clarity about what bothers you about the result would be helpful.

All the best. 

Revision Necessary after Mini Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the pictures. Given that you are only 3 weeks out of surgery, it will be in your best interest to continue to exercise patience. Evaluate the end results of the procedure performed several months from now.

+1

The result looks good, and I would not be eager to operate again.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Good Tummy Tuck

+1

Thank you for your photographs.  You have a very good result.  i recommend that you leave well enough alone. 

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

3 weeks post mini-tummy tuck and lipo

+1

I think that at this point it is too early to say.  The result so far looks nice in your photos. Give it time to heal and then reassess in a few months.