29 Year Old Male: Mini vs Standard Tummy Tuck?

What do you think? Three times in my life (I'm 29, male) I lost and gained weight, every time for more than 30 kg. The result; look at the pictures. Do I need a mini or a standard tummy tuck? Ps. From 2 years I'm going to the fitness. Thanks

Full tummy tuck candidate

Consider removal of skin to tighten area. If you have lower belly looseness then you could get a tummy tuck where just the lower section fascia is tightened. If fascia is not loose then lipo. In weight loss patients the answer is usually a tummy tuck. But n exam is needed. Good luck!

Brandon Plastic Surgeon