Mini-Liposuction Question?

I have had a chin plant removed,and when the area healed it left a very large ball of scar tissue on my chin. A plastic surgeon went in and scraped the chin,and then filled with fat from my thighs. The area is now quite unsightly and lumpy. Is it possible to smooth the lumpy area to some extent produce a smother chin lin, much like is done when a person get the bags under their eyes removed? It will never be perfect, but some improvement would be really nice. Thank you.

Lumpiness under chin after chin implant removal

+1

Dear Rita Nelson,

• It sounds like you have been through plenty
  • I know it has been three months, if you are still having the lumpiness issues, it could be treated with some in office steroid injections
  • If they are still present after steroids, then a little liposuction would also help out
  • Fat transfer is one of my specialties and dealing with their post-op issues is not uncommon.  If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani