Would a mini lift be a better choice instead of fillers/Botox since it may take care of many issues @ once? (photo)

My nasiolabial folds deeper. Cheeks flattening not smooth. Jaw not symmetrical. Deep set in eyes hollowing at top & bottom of eyelids. Plus droopy eyelids & brows.Eleven lines don't disappear when I'm expressionless. Skin leathery looking. I have to mention all the above was almost perfect until about 2 years ago. I lost some weight recently plus I'm very depressed. Also I notice that toward the end of my period & mainly when I was taking Progestrin pills my skin was plump & even.

Surgery alone won't do everything

+2

A combination of a good skin care regimen, fillers, some Botox (or equivalent), and perhaps a limited lift (but unlikely) are the way to start.  I would ease into the process.  Seek a consultation with a physician versed in surgical and non-surgical interventions. 

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would a mini lift be a better choice

+1
Dear 40, thank you for your question. A mini facelift can improve the jawline and neck , and in some cases the cheeks. Our La Jolla Lift procedure is performed with gentle twilight sedation. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to see what your best option is. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would a mini lift be a better choice than fillers/botox since it may take care of many issues?

+1
The many issues you have described would require more than a mini lift. A mini lift or mini facelift is a lower facelift that will improve your jawline with some softening of the smile lines. 

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

MiniMax Facelift

+1
You do have a lot of different issues with your face. One procedure, unfortunately, will not address them all. My MiniMax facelift I do under a total local anesthetic in my certified office operating room. Becausde it is not that extensive as a traditional facelift, the chances of complications are less, the recovery is also usually less as is the chances of looking weird! You can usually shower the next day. 
   The fractionated CO2 laser can be used for texture changes of the skin due to sun damage. I also do this under just a topical anesthetic.
   So, you have many choices to rejuvenate yourself.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Surgery versus fillers

+1

This is a simple question to answer. If there is a need for surgery, drooping and sagging due to age and gravity, there is no realistic choice but surgery. Fillers will plump things out temporarily and do have their place.....but they are temporary and do very little to properly reposition tissues that have real sagging issues.  I do all my surgery with oral sedation and local infiltration anesthesia. The process is totally safe, very easy, and almost completely painless except for a few simple needle sticks. Once the tissues and facial structures are back in the proper position, any need for volume and filler use can easily be done to get the perfect result

Richard Galitz, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Minilift or Injectables?

+1
Most of the changes you have described, including deep nasolabial folds, hollowness, and loss of cheek volume can be addressed with fillers/volumizers.  The photo does show evidence of ptosis, which would require a surgical approach to correct.  Although definitive recommendations require an examination and consultation, I am not sure that a minilift would address your concerns at this time.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon