Mini Incision Double Eyelids Surgery: Does Removing a Lot of Fat Cause Your Crease to Go Deep, or to Go High? (photo)

I got my 2x eyelids surgery 4 days ago, the dr made 2 small incisions. 1 on the inside, 1 on the outer corner. My eyelid skin before the surgery was thin, so I always thought I didn't have a lot of fat. The dr told me there was a huge chunk of fat & removed it. My crease is very high now but where he placed the stitches, it's not supposed to be high. I want a deep small but visible deep crease, not a big crease. Will my eyes heal so that the crease will go deep and the crease will decrease?

Mini Incision Double Eyelids Surgery: Does Removing a Lot of Fat Cause Your Crease to Go Deep, or to Go High?

+1

Based on the posted photos the result though very early looks very acceptable. Best to discuss your issues with your surgeon. 

It is so early from this procedure.

+1

The swelling that occurs with any Asian eyelid procedure causes the crease to appear high.  That is primarily what you are seeing.  The small amount of fat that is removed should help the crease form.  I personally do not care for this surgical approach but because it lacks the precision of an open surgery but then it is also much less expensive to have and with less down time.  Give yourself a chance to heal.  You will have a much better idea of what was accomplished in 2 months.