How Much Are These Mini Face Lifts?

I am considering something for these jowls I seem to be developing. Thank you

How Much is a Mini-Facelift?

+2

Hi and thanks for your interest.  I charge $6500 for a mini-facelift.  In the right patient, this is an excellent surgery that can make a huge difference in making a patiend look younger.  

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Minilift costs

+2

The cost of a minilift in our office is around 5-6000 dollars.  That includes the operating room , surgeon's fee and anesthesia.  For examples , please see our facelift photo gallery on our website 

How Much Are These Mini Face Lifts

+1
Dear mm thank you for your question. A mini facelift can improve the jawline and neck , and in some cases the cheeks. Our La Jolla Lift procedure is performed with gentle twilight sedation. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to see what your best option is. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Mini facelift vs. Ulthera in Santa Monica

+1

I perform mini facelifts but advise some patients to undergo Ultherapy for a non surgical facelift and necklift.

Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mini Face Lift Costs

+1

Thank you for your question. Depending on where you live, you can find the price to vary depending on what the procedure entails, and the challenge you present. If you have a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon do the procedure, then you can pay from 10K to 20K, depending on each persons interpretation of a mini facelift. The key is to focus on what will be done to the problem you present with, not he lowest cost as the lowest may be a procedure that only treats part of the problem. We see many people who had the best deal, but after the surgery, it wasn't such a good deal as they need more work, and that is the reason they are visiting us. Shop for the lowest price on shoes, clothes, and food, not surgery. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Mini-Lift

+1

A Mini-Lift is a great way to make your neck look like it did many years ago...and make your "jowl" area look fresh & young!  It can be done with chemical peels or lasers to refresh your skin too...The cost is determined by what you need.  They start at 5500.  

Melanie L. Petro, MD
Alabama Facial Plastic Surgeon

How Much Are These Mini Face Lifts?

+1

Dear mmeek,

Thank you for your question.  This depends on what is done.  If this is just a mini face lift or if a platysmaplasty is done as well. Also if this is done as a local procedure, or under general anesthetic in a surgery center.  Can range from 5-10k.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Mini Lifts tend to be reasonable

+1

The price for mini lifts tends to be reasonable and certainly less than the cost of "full" or deep plane face lifts. There are to main reasons for this:

1. Costs are lower to perform a mini lift since less time, equipment and anethesia is used. This saving can be passed on to the patient.

2. Amount of surgery is less than a "full" or deep plane facelift. Basically mini lift patients need less done and therefore it is less work for the surgeon

In my practice price will range from $2,000 to $6,000 depending on the each patient's unique anatomical needs and amount of work needed to be done. Some people need more and others need less and I try to keep our fees in line with that.

Kamran Jafri, MD

Mini Facelift Costs

+1

Typically mini facelifts cost between $4000-6000.  They are an excellent procedure which helps to achieve marked facial rejuvenation with a reduced recovery.  Many other procedures can be combined with a mini facelift to provide even more dramatic results.  Such procedures include Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift), Laser Resurfacing, and Chemical Peels.  

Anthony Corrado, DO
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Mini lifts at a young age can give you a fresh and refined look. Without an exam and photos it is hard to answer this. The fees vary in every community, and how the sedation is given. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an expert opintion. All the best.

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)