Which Mini Dental Implants System is the Best in the Market?

With so many companies that have small diameter implants for denture stabilization, I don't know which ones are to be trusted. Any suggestions?

Which mini implant system is the best?

+2

They are work well and all have advantages and disadvantages. Sterngold has a nice system... the real question is which is better approach a mini implant or conventional and why would you do a mini implant if you could do conventional? Unless money is a issue. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD      CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Intralock

+2

Try Intra-lock, It has worked fine for us. Also they are very fast in the delivery, and I have found then very stable. The price is fine as well.

German Arzate, DDS, MS
Mexico Cosmetic Dentist

3M Imtec

+2

I have been using the 3M Imtec system for 5 years.  If done correctly and to their protocol.  I don't see many issues at all with them.

Anthony J. Rega, DDS
San Ramon Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Best Dental Implant

+1

There's really no such thing as the "best implant."  Most implant systems are very similar. They're all FDA approved. Most important is your doctor's experience. Ask if he has treated patients with similar situation to yours.  I would suggest going to the doctor you feel comfortable with and who has the necessary experience. What implant system he uses is way down on the list of importance. Good Luck!

Peter Mann, DDS
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

There are not good mini implant systems.

+1

In my experience and courses taken, most mini implants fail either sooner or later. They are intended to be used as temporary implants while the real ones heal.

I suggest you go with traditional implants. If there is an issue with bone width, they have small diameter implants in the 3.5mm range. But they are still considered to be permanent not minis.

The surgeon and restorative dentist is more important than the brand, however make sure it is major brand that has been around for more than 20 yrs, with adequate support for parts and warranties. I like Straumann or Astra, but other like 3i, and nobel biocare are good.

Good luck

Dr. T

Mauricio C. Tijerino, DMD
Miami Beach Cosmetic Dentist