Do I Need Surgery to Fix Upper Lip?

Dear docs, i was in an abusive relationship for a span of 5 years where i was repeatedly getting both upper and bottom lips busted to the point where my upper lip has not healed correctly and now i have a crooked smile meaning when i go to smile on one half my teeth won't even show and I'm wondering what i would need to have done to fix it. Thanks!!

Do I Need Surgery to Fix Upper Lip?

+1

It is possible that an office procedure could improve your smile. However, it is impossible to give specific advice without seeing photos of your lip at rest and while smiling. Video or an in-person consultation would be ideal. I hope this information is helpful. 

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon