Can I get these 2 scars removed after Butt Augmentation? (photo)

I had butt augmentation and now I have a scar on each butt cheek? Are these type of scars remove able? Thank you!!!

Scars after fat transfer

+1
These indented scars can be improved to even out the color, texture, and indentation of the area. Our office specializes in scar treatments after plastic surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Buttock Scars After Augmentation

+1
Thank you for the photographs. The treatment of the scars will depend how far out from surgery you are. Treatment options would likely include excision, microneedling, Fraxel laser resurfacing, and fat grafting. Some of these options might yield better results if utilized during the healing and maturation process, while others may work better after the scar has completely matured. Best wishes.

Kenneth Dembny, II, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Can I get these 2 scars removed after Butt Augmentation?

+1
I think you could try 'micro needling' of these scars with fat grafts... Fees could range from $1,000 to $3,000.....

Port site scars after surgery will fade with time

+1
I understand your concern.

It appears that the scars are from the port sites used to inject and contour fat placement.
Not sure how far out you are from surgery. The scars will typically look worse for up to 6 weeks after the procedure and then over the following 3-6 months will soften and normalize in color. Usually unnoticeable with time.

Congratulations on your surgery.

Bryson G. Richards, MD