What procedures will give me my goal body after seven children? (photos)

Some doctors have recommended BBL but I dont feel I need that. I was thinking TT lipo of full back, waist, flanks, abdomen,thighs and arms. Please give me your advice.

What procedures will give me my goal body after seven children?

+2
First of all, considering that you have had 7 children your figure looks really good. It just needs some adjustments. I feel you could benefit from a full tummy tuck to include muscle repair and in addition, liposuction of the hips and flanks. This will achieve flattening of the abdomen and a curvier waist leading to your buttocks. I agree with you in that you do not need a BBL. Selectively removing and shaping the fat around your waist will uncover the curves that are already there.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in tummy tucks. Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations, If you have kids, even more so.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck

Wants A Curvy Body

+2
  Dear MrsBlais, Thank you for your photos, they are helpful but a thorough, in person exam is needed to give you the best advice. After reviewing your photos, I think you would benefit from a full abdominoplasty with contouring, liposuction to your waist and flank areas, arms and maybe the back. Please seek consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and ask to see photographs of patients similar to you. Good luck. #Dr.Gervais

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck liposuction

+1
Hi,
you would benefit from a tummy tuck with muscle tightening and liposuction of several areas, while its great to have a goal body, please remember that improvement is better than perfection
hope this helps
warm regards
Dr Prashant

Prashant Murugkar, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

+1
    I think that liposuction of several areas along with tummy tuck will give you a good result.

None will give you a perfect body

+1
Your pictures show loose skin. Liposuction is not going to make the skin tighter, possibly looser. The tummy tuck will tighten the abdomen. Other areas are not severe enough to warrant the scars to tighten the skin. I would advise to do the tummy tuck, possibly some small liposuction, and discuss realistic expectations.

Benjamin Van Raalte, MD
Davenport Plastic Surgeon

Goal body after 7 kids.

+1
Liposuction of the midback, axillae and arms would do great as would liposuction of the inner, outer, posterior and front thighs and knees in a 2nd procedure. A tummy tuck for the abdomen is needed. The 2 lipos could be done under tumescent local and just 2 days apart for roughly $6500 on special each. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Good candidate for abdominoplasty and liposuction of the waist and lateral Thighs.

+1
Photographs don't tell the whole story but it looks as though that an abdominoplasty would be a very good choice for you. It looks as though the lateral thighs and waist would also benefit from liposuction. Furthermore I think liposuction of the knees and medial thighs would yield a good result.