Should I lose weight to get the best results?

I want to get a tummy tuck, bbl, full back lipo, fat graph to hips and butt. I am 5"7, and 205lbs.

In general the closer you are to your goal weight the more accurate the results will be

+2

For the absolute best results, it is reasonable to try to get closer to a goal weight. However, if it's just a modest amount of weight loss planned, it's probably not going to make a big difference. Best to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon, and ask their opinion; good luck with the surgery!

Lossing weight before surgery

+2

The closer you are to your ideal weight , the best results you can obtain of these procedures . You can start the weight loss before surgery and continue after surgery . By # months after surgery you will be very happy of all your effort .

Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+2

You could lose weight and still get at least 1200 cc to each buttock with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Weight loss before BBL

+1

If your goal weight is lower then I would say lose the weight. I would also probably stage your procedure because I often take the fat from the abdomen and do not like to elevate flaps of skin in regions where I liposuction.

BBL

+1

I would recommend getting as close as you can to your ideal weight to offer the best result possible. You are a good candidate for a BBL and tummy tuck procedure. Good luck!

N. Bill Aydin, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

+1

Thank you for your question, I recommend you loose weight, for you to get closer to your ideal weight for the surgery, this way you will have better results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The closer one is the better the surgical results and the safer is the surgery. Even at your ideal body weight, the surgery your want will give you great results