How do I know of a Doctor is certified by the board?

I had my daughter 6 yrs ago I realized that my breast where just getting worser by time. I want to get them done but they're are some issues. I don't have the funds So I decided that I wanted to look for sergeants in my city or around Milwaukee! I am skeptical about picking the right one that will give me great results and also work around my credit! what I can say where do I begin If someone can be kind enough to guide me down the right path I will be thankful. Sincerely, Ruby

Board certification

+1
You can look for board certification through the state society as well as the american board of plastic surgery website and members of ASPS or ASAPS are board certified.