Do I have enough body fat to achiever these wish pics? Should I gain weight?

23 year old female, 5'6", 135lbs. I'm scheduled for full lipo including arms, Tt, and bbl in May. Would 1000cc in each cheek and 300 in hips achieve this figure?

Enough fat?

+2

If you are having a Tummy Tuck, most probably you will not have any liposuction to your abdomen, so, that will eliminate a great source of fat, so honestly, I do not believe is achievable to harvest pure 2600cc for fat grafting purposes.

In my humble opinion and experience, I can tell on average and based on your BMI, about 600cc per cheek and 100cc per hip of pure fat. If your doctor uses only decantation to treat the fat, definitely the amount to transfer will be larger, but absorption rate will be higher too.

My humble opinion, that amount will be enough for your shape and if you want more, it will be always the great source of your abdomen 6 months after the Tummy Tuck and then you will be able to be on your belly and no sitting for 4-6 weeks and reduce absorption rate to minimum.

Have a great journey

Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough body fat to achieve these wish pics? Should I gain weight?

+1

You should really ask your surgeon these questions. I may say that I can transfer 1000 cc to each buttock and 300 cc to each hip, while another surgeon may tell you 500 cc to each buttock and 150 cc to each hip.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Speaking in definites and actual amounts are difficult as there are no photos and no personal consultation.

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into consideration.

Based on your dimensions you seem to be a good candidate for full lipo and bbl, but the next step would be to discuss your goals, what you hope to become.

The procedure has to be personalized to your body and your dimensions. I wish you the best of luck, we have covered many of these topics.

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Braazilian butt lift

+1

Without an exam in person it is difficult to tell you what could be possible for you. Best to come in or see a surgeon for consultation.