Do I have enough body fat? Could I achieve this body? Should I gain weight? (photo)

23 year old female, 5'6", 135lbs. I'm scheduled for full lipo including arms, Tt, and bbl in May. Would 1000cc in each cheek and 300 in hips achieve this figure? The first photos are of me currently and the last photos are wish pics? Posted this question before but photos never loaded.

You shall be fine

+2

From your pics , i think you have enough fat for your liposuction and fat transfered to your butts. I would recomend gain 5 to 10 more pounds to have more fat to inject for 1,000 cc transfered on each butt.

In Dominican Republic we recomend to be more than 140 pounds for large fat transfers like yours

Do I have enough body fat?

+1

Hello. Thank you for reaching out to us and providing pictures. I would agree with my fellow surgeons in stating that you appear to be a good candidate for the procedures you are scheduled for. As for your wish pictures, this is something I would discuss with your surgeon. Having met with you in-person, he is the most knowledgeable about your body and will be able to give you the best information regarding your final results. 

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

First, I would suggest you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the brazilian butt lift procedure.

From viewing your pictures it seems you are a candidate for the surgery. However it is hard to tell if you will have as much as 1000cc of pure fat to transfer. Consult with a plastic surgeon to be examined to determine if you are indeed a candidate.

Jaime Perez, MD

Can I achieve my wishes?

+1

Yes, you can change your body with a BBL and more lipo to essential areas. You would need to consult in person to discuss your option. Good luck!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Enough fat?

+1

Thank you for your pictures.

In my opinion I do suggest Liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back. These procedures should be combined with fat injection in to buttocks.

In your case, gaining a little weight before will optimize your results and get you closer to the pictures.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation

+1

Based upon your photos posted, you look like you may be a good candidate for a BBL. Best to be seen in person.

Do I have enough body fat? Could I achieve this body? Should I gain weight?

+1

Much of this answer depends upon the surgeon you select. Some feel more comfortable with removing and transferring larger amounts in thinner individuals. I would not recommend weight gain.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.