I'm 5'1 and 123-125 lbs. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or will I have to gain a few more pounds? (photo)

Am I a good candidate for the bbl procedure or will I have to gain a few more pounds??

BBL candidate

+1
You look like you might be an excellent candidate for a BBL. I like to harvest what I can from the abdomen. It already looks like you are a good candidate for a tummy tuck, and the skin will become looser and you will likely want a tummy tuck as well but I would stage it.  Good luck.

I'm 5'1 and 123-125 lbs. Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or will I have to gain a few more pounds?

+1
I think that based upon your height and weight along with the pictures you are a very good candidate for BBL.

BBL Candidate?

+1
You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Bbl candidate

+1
Your a great candidate as is . Your back flanks and abdomen combined with medial thighs are perfect donor sites for an excellent result. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with excellent before and after photos in your area. 

Best of Luck !

David Shifrin, MD

Can you have a BBL?

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  You could gain some improvement with liposuction of your back and transfer of fat to your buttocks for a modest improvement.  I am uncertain about your abdomen.  An exam is necessary to determine the amount of fat presents versus muscle laxity.  I do not encourage patients to gain weight for cosmetic procedures.

Good luck

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+1
Thank you for your question .  
Looking at your pictures you are a good candidate for this procedure. You might need to gain weight depending on the realistic results you are looking to have. 
Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD