I'm 27 yr old, 5'1, 125 lbs with 4 kids. I have love handles and a stomach. Am I a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

Hi I'm 27 years old and I'm currently considering a bbl procedure I'm current height & weight are 5'1/5'2 and 125 pounds sounds small right but I have 4 kids so I have love handles and a stomach I just would like to know if I'm a good candidate for the procedure and how many cc's would I need for a full natural figure... I.e hips and butt

BBL candidacy

+1
Thank you for the pictures that you submitted, however because the areas of donor site are covered it's hard to make an evaluation. I suggest making an appointment for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a plan on what will work best for you and the results that you're desiring.

Thank you for your question!

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thank you for your question . Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL and tummy tuck?

+1
I think that it is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. An examination of your buttocks and fat harvest donor sites is essential.  A tummy tuck may be somethiing you will need as well after 4 children.  Best of luck.

Bbl candidate?

+1
I've done a number of bbl's on women your size. It's depends on where you hold your weight, what the quality of your fat is and what your shape desires are. A consultation would extremely helpful to evaluate your frame and discuss your wishes.

Cheers!

David Shifrin, MD

I'm 27 yr old, 5'1, 125 lbs with 4 kids. I have love handles and a stomach. Am I a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1
This would be difficult to evaluate in clothes.   An exam or different pictures would be necessary to make a determination.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.