My skin is loose on my upper thighs much less for a thigh lift, can Smart Lipo tighten up the skin for me?

My skin is lose on my upper thighs much less for a thigh lift, can smart lipo tighten up the skin for me?

You may be a Smartlipo candidate

+1
Thank you for your question. In order to be a candidate for Smartlipo there has to be unwanted fat deposits in the area. This is best determined by having a consultation with your surgeon; you will know which areas can be treated. Smartlipo will remove unwanted fat while tightening the skin. Good luck!

SmartLipo and Tightness

+1
A photo and/or formal consultation is needed.  I have found that smartlipo or the cellulaze fiber can help with tightening.  I have found this very effective for thigh and knee wrinkles.  Seek a formal consultation with an expert.  Best of luck, Dr. Emer.