Milia, Syringoma, or Something Else? (photo)

I've researched the first two, but the extent of my condition is such where I can't exactly figure out if what I have is one or the other or maybe something different. Before I seek treatment, I was wanting to at least identify the problem, and almost all consultations with dermatologists where I live come with a cost. Since it seems that most themselves are unsure, I figured a few shots at guessing what this is is better than multiple visits to different doctors and costing more money.

Best treatment for syringomas

+1

Most likely syringomas.  The best treatment for syringomas is a combination of hyfrecation and fractional ablative laser.