Is This Mild Cellulitis or Simply Non Bacterial Inflammation Post Lift/aug? Should I Be Worried?

I had my BA procedure done 4 weeks ago and a concurrent lift of my left breast to correct for asymmetry. Approximately 2 weeks ago, I developed less than 1" of redness around the circumference of the areola on my left/lifted breast and was subsequently placed on bactrim for 5 days and now cipro for 7 days at 1500mg/day. I have only experienced redness of the skin, no fever, no pain and the minimal swelling compared to the right breast which now seems to be better and redness is somewhat better

Infection after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Without direct examination it is not possible to give you precise advice about the presence of an infection.  It sounds like you are doing the right things by following up with your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to diagnose and treat you.