I Got a Half Mil Juvederm in my Lips I Dont Like It What Can I Do Myself at Home?

Juvederm in lips

+1

It's very difficult to answer your question without seeing a photograph of you before and after treatment. You don't mention when your treatment was and you could be experiencing expected swelling. Dependent upon that, either follow up with your provider for options or wait out the initial swelling. 

Correcting juvederm yourself at home

+1

Juverderm injections cannot be dissolved by anything you may do yourself or at home. The only way to dissolve juvederm is through hyaluronidase injections, which can only be gotten by and done by a qualified physician.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Do not fix at home

+1

This is not a problem that you can  or should fix at home. Just go to your doctor and tell them what you do not like and they will help you have it corrected. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

+1

You will not be able to make the Juvederm go a way any faster and it's best, IMHO, to leave it alone and let it just dissolve on its own.  

I don't like Juvederm, what can I do

+1

There is nothing you can do at home to remove Juvederm or make it go away any faster. You can visit a physician and have some hyaluronidase injected, or you can wait for it to dissipate on its own over 6-12 months. Do not press on the area or you can move it around to different locations in the lips which can be dangerous. Leave it alone and see a physician, or wait it out.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD