I Got a Half Mil Juvederm in my Lips I Dont Like It What Can I Do Myself at Home?

Lip enhancement results

I recommend that it is worth having your doctor try to break down the product with hyaluronidase. If you don't want to do this, then waiting for the results to go away on their own is the best option.

Swelling masks results

Juvederm can be dissolved with hyaluronidase or it will go away on its own with time. However, you should wait it out for about 2 weeks since you're lips are probably swollen. The swelling will subside gradually, reducing the size of your lips.

Juvederm in lips

It's very difficult to answer your question without seeing a photograph of you before and after treatment. You don't mention when your treatment was and you could be experiencing expected swelling. Dependent upon that, either follow up with your provider for options or wait out the initial swelling. 

Sam Naficy, MD

Correcting juvederm yourself at home

Juverderm injections cannot be dissolved by anything you may do yourself or at home. The only way to dissolve juvederm is through hyaluronidase injections, which can only be gotten by and done by a qualified physician.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Do not fix at home

This is not a problem that you can  or should fix at home. Just go to your doctor and tell them what you do not like and they will help you have it corrected. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

You will not be able to make the Juvederm go a way any faster and it's best, IMHO, to leave it alone and let it just dissolve on its own.  

I don't like Juvederm, what can I do

There is nothing you can do at home to remove Juvederm or make it go away any faster. You can visit a physician and have some hyaluronidase injected, or you can wait for it to dissipate on its own over 6-12 months. Do not press on the area or you can move it around to different locations in the lips which can be dangerous. Leave it alone and see a physician, or wait it out.