Are my breast too flaccid for mastopexy (NO IMPLANT)? (Photo)

I was told by one surgeon that my breast were too flaccid and I would need an implant. (wish pic attached but did not send wish pix to surgeon who said I'm too flaccid). Size is not a chief concern, however, firmness is. Right is significantly bigger than left. Is there ANY way I can acheive upper pole fullness WITHOUT an implant? I wouldn't mind a reduction if that's a possibility. Would like to not HAVE to wear a bra (without looking like a grandmother) when I don't feel like it.

Breast implants plus breast lift usually required to firm breasts

+1
Thank you for your question.  Very flaccid breasts usually remain so even after a breast lift.  A breast lift alone improves nipple position but the breasts continued to feel "jiggly" after a lift alone.  Most commonly breast implants are required in addition to the lift.

Mastopexy for flaccid breasts

+1
I recommend a new technique called The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants. If the right side is bigger than the left, the right side can be reduced or the left side augmented. Augmentation can be done through implants or fat transfer. The Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Skin tone is also improved with this technique and the breasts are more firm.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast aug

+1

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation is required in order to determine which procedures and techniques would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Are my breast too flaccid for mastopexy

+1
Since none of us has examined you and we have no photos of you to go on it is not possible to comment specifically on what it will take to get your Wish Look, but the model in the photo almost certainly has had her breasts enhanced.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Dr. Kayser

+1
You appear to have more that one issue and it is necessary to answer each concern specifically. One - if you have drooping then you may need a lift. Two - if you are too small then you may want more volume. ONE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OTHER!  If you want upper pole fullness then you can add an implant but this will add volume (increase your cup size); if you need a reduction then you already have a large enough breast and can actually use it to improve fullness but not to any significantly long term effect. You can also add fat grafting instead if an implant but that will add volume but it's yours, natural, and has the potential to last a lifetime! I hope this helps and have a wonderful day! Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Are breasts too flaccid for a mastopexy

+1
Even if one surgeon was reluctant you might consider a second opinion. Mastopexy is an excellent way to tailor the skin envelope and firm your breast. If the skin is very generous a full T pattern might be required to take everything in and support a fuller upper pole, and yes, you might not "have" to wear a bra all the time.

Firmness

+1
Without photos or an examination it is impossible to make any recommendations 

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Implant without lift

+1
Without a photo and examining you it is impossible to answer your question. In a case like yours, from what you describe, I would check with two or three experienced board certified plastic surgeons and get their opinions. Sounds like an implant is going to be necessary though.

Lee E. Corbett, MD